We request all participants to keep the following instructions and guidelines in mind as you attend the conference, so as to create a smooth and pleasant experience for all.
- The conference will be held on the Zoom platform. Participants are requested to install Zoom on their preferred device prior to the session.
- Microphones of participants will be muted throughout the session by default to ensure a smooth flow of the conference.
- All participants except those who communicate through sign language are requested to keep your videos off.
- If participants have questions you can drop them either in the chat box or press on ‘raise hand’ icon on Zoom and ask them to the speaker by unmuting yourself at the end of each session.
- We will be having sign language interpreters to aid participants who might require the interpretation (except for Day1 & Product Expo). In order to have a smooth viewing experience, the active interpreter will be spotlighted i.e you can find their video pinned on top. There will be 2 interpreters for this webinar. The interpretation will be done in Indian Sign Language (ISL). There will be a change of interpreters every half an hour.
Participants can also reach out through a message to the Zoom host/co-hosts for the session if you face any problems during the session.
- Automated live captioning will also be available for the event. Please follow these instructions in order to enable it:
a. Join the Zoom meeting.
b. Click the red LIVE indicator and click View Stream on Otter.ai Live Transcript in the dropdown
c. The live transcript will open in a new browser window.
d. You may want to resize the Zoom window and the transcript window and keep them side by side for a better presentation/meeting experience